Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome to the World of One Weird Kid

So. First blog. Evah. Kind of makes me feel like an even bigger nerd than I am. Anywho, this will be where I blab on about things relating to prehistory or zoology and it will hopefully be put in a way that most teenagers could get the jist of what I am saying. I mean, for crap sake, I am a teenager too, and I personally find a lot of big science-y words boring. So for the most part I'll try to keep things kind of simple, but if I go technical on you, please do not hesitate to ask questions. Finally, I would like to add I am in no way an expert on any of the subjects I'm gonna be talking about. If you find an inaccuracy, just tell me. Please do not be a giant doosh and be all like "yo rawng bee-yach!"

No comments:

Post a Comment